.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It's up..it's up...it's up!!!

Medallion Sampler Blanket from Lion Brand

OH MY GOD!! I feel like I have been waiting forever to be able to share this pattern with you! I designed this earlier this year, and decided to approach Lion Brand about it. They snapped it up right away, so I couldn't say a word. But, it is FINALLY up on their website....just in time for Fall crafting!!

It is a sampler baby size afghan featuring basket weave, fans, bp and fpdc, a cable owl motif, as well as a myriad of other sampler stitches. I'm so proud of this blanket. It makes me so happy to be able to share it with you. It makes me even happier that this little blanket will have the vehicle to go further than any of my other free designs. Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Congratulations on getting it published by Lion Brand :-) It looks like a lot of fun to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's GORGEOUS! Congratulations on your beautiful blanket being published. I'm seriously going to add this to my To Do List for my Fall crocheting. This one will be for ME!
    You should be proud - you did a fine job designing this one!
    Bobbie :)

    ReplyDelete

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...