.

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Finished Mushroom Purse


I finished what I call my 'mushroom bag'. I used fall tone acrylic yarn that I purchased on clearance. Then I lined it with an adorable cotton blend mushroom patterned fabric. I added a chunky wooden button and wooden handles. I love the way it turned out, and I can hardly wait to give it to my friend for her birthday. 

The original pattern is in this issue of Simply Crochet-UK, which you can get as a download online or through the newsstand app on iPhone. 

2 comments:

  1. Eeeekk I am in retro heaven! I am loving this purse!

    ReplyDelete

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...