.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Packer Football Afghan

Here is the latest football themed afghan that I have had the privilege to make for some friends of mine. This one is done in Packers colors. I just wanted to share a completed project on here. I'm working on becoming a better blogger. lol

Pattern Information: The book name is Annie's Favorite Special Occasions Crochet Projects put out in 2000. I know it can be found on Amazon.com and other places that sell books. It usually ranges anywhere from $20-$60 depending on the seller. I have contacted Annie's about permission to share the pattern since it is out of print, but their answer to me was that they would like to reserve the right to share it themselves, which I respect. The problem is they aren't sharing it, even for individual pattern sale. (Which they would make a killing on if they would just do that.....just in case Annie's is paying attention.) So, the best I can tell you is to find it on Amazon or some other book selling site and decide whether or not this pattern is worth the cost. Other than that, I have no information on how to get it. 

2 comments:

  1. i have no idea if you will see this being it has been years since you posted it but I bought the book but the pattern is slightly different from what your picture shows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. Just ordered the book from Amazon for $11.00!

    ReplyDelete

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...