.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Easy Sweet & Sour Chicken- Crockpot


Easy Sweet/Sour Crockpot Chicken:

1-1/2 lbs frozen chicken tenderloins
1 can pineapple rings or chunks
1 rough chopped green pepper
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 Tbs minced ginger (or a heaping tsp)
1-2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup brown sugar

Cook frozen chicken and pineapple with juice for two hours on high.

Mix soy, ginger and garlic together.

Add pepper, soy mix and sugar to chicken. Mix in and cook another 2 hours.

Remove chicken and pineapple/pepper chunks.

Make gravy out of juice left in crock pot. (I use corn starch & water)

Cut chicken up. Add everything back to crockpot. Serve over rice. Salt to taste.

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY! I can see this on our "supper" list.

    Have you ever tried to put Print Friendly on your posts? Then we can click on it and print th epost and it will look like it should :0}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, not because I don't want to, only because I don't know how to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL

     Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL Oh my gosh!! It's the last week of the Memories CAL already!! I can't ...