.

Monday, November 01, 2010

The Meaning of November

Canibals?

November.

The month of my birth. (I'll be 39 this year...eek)

The month that causes me to catch my breath and try to remember where the rest of the year went and did I have fun?

The month that suddenly has me thinking "What do the kids want for Christmas?" and "Are we going to be able to afford it?" lol.

The month where I start planning out my Christmas baking and candy making.

The month where it seriously turns cold, hunters come to town and bloody deer get strapped to the roofs, trunks and hoods of vehicles.

The month of Thanksgiving, where we get together with family and enjoy each other while eating copious amounts of turkey, stuffing, potatoes and pie. Then we all need naps.

The month where I realize it will be better to just try to maintain the weight I am at than to try and lose weight for the next couple of months. lol

The month where I usually say "Oh! I should make socks for everyone in the family this year!!!"
Well, that only happened once....it won't ever happen again. :)

What does November mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...