.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Good Weekend

I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day. I certainly did. A very relaxing time.

We went to brother and sister-in-laws in Minneapolis for the weekend. We painted their living room, dining room, kitchen, front hall and stairs. They are painting challenged and it would have been a major production for them, so we were glad to help. :) We visited IKEA and Mall of America. *sigh* And enjoyed a relaxing Sunday napping and playing cards. Monday, we came home, picked up the dog, scrubbed him clean (he actually did it willingly and wagged his tail the whole time) and relaxed. I am super greatful for the men and women who serve me and this great country with such devotion so that I can have a weekend like that. Thank You!

I was able to get about 5" of knitting done on the "Elves" baby blanket I am currently designing. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Knit-Along for this blanket? I'm sort of loving it...to death...and I thought it might be fun to do with more than just myself. Just a thought....

I'll get a picture posted soon so you can make an educated decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...